Membership with The Tessellate Institute allows you to play an integral role in the direction and governance of our organization. Our members are critical to the work that we do and we rely heavily on their support.
As a member, you can become more engaged in the various projects we have ongoing and contribute your ideas for new areas to explore. Membership is not tied to a specified time commitment, your level of involvement is entirely voluntary. Some members are active throughout the year while others simply wish to know they are supporting a worthy cause. We are grateful to all of our members.
- Belonging to a unique institution dedicated to providing evidence-based research about Muslims in Canada
- Access to members-only events and mailing list
- Discounts at our public events
- Invitation to our Annual General Meeting
- For Regular Members, voting privileges at the Annual General Meeting
- Membership is valid for one calendar year (January 1 – December 31)
There are two levels of membership: regular and associate.
Regular Member (with voting privileges): $45
Associate Member (without voting privileges): $25
For students, seniors, low-income or unemployed individuals, we offer the following reduced fees:
Regular Member (with voting privileges): $25
Associate Member (without voting privileges): $15
- RT @BlackMuslimsTO: Olive Tree Foundation Awards grant to Black Muslim Initiative for the project, “Black Muslims: A Study into Our Lived E…
2 days ago
- RT @EnviroMuslims: We've teamed up with @BAMCollectivee, @peelclimate & Climate Illustrated to bring Canadian #BIPOC youth Our Climate, Our…
28 days ago
Join our mailing list
This is the best way to keep informed of all our activities. Don’t worry, we won’t flood your inbox. We also respect your privacy and will never share your information with a third party.